This press release was provided by Tank Storage Magazine.
Tank Storage Magazine highlights industry leaders at 2017 Global Tank Storage Awards
The inaugural Global Tank Storage Awards ceremony was held last week during StocExpo Europe in Rotterdam.
The sold-out ceremony & gala dinner took place at the stunning Floating Pavilion on 29th March.
Organised by the marketing leading publication Tank Storage Magazine, the event was hosted by international comedian Bob Maclaren. The evening’s entertainment also included a magician, casino, photobooth and live band Blend-It.
Attended by 180 industry professionals the ceremony celebrated achievements made by terminal operators, ports, equipment suppliers and individuals.
Following is the list of 2017 Global Tank Storage Award winners:
- Safety Excellence in Bulk Liquid Storage Award: Ventspils Nafta Terminals
- Biggest Commitment to Environmental Protection Award: IL&FS Prime Terminals
- Most Efficient Storage Terminal Award: LBC-Cepsa
- Best Port Award: Port of Antwerp
- Most Innovative Technology Award: Elios, Flyability
- Most Invaluable Product Award: Overfill Prevention Controller EUS-2, Timm Elektronik
- Best Technology Provider Award: Loadtec Engineered Systems
- Best Newcomer Award: Frank Schreurs, Managing Director, In-Energy
- Individual Achievement Award: Ellen Ruhotas, Managing Director, Ratio Group
- Personality of the Year Award: Tony Quinn, CEO, TankBank International
‘We would like to thank the judges and the event sponsors Concrete Canvas, Loadtec Engineered Systems & TankBank International for making it a night to remember,’ said Margaret Dunn, Tank Storage Magazine’s publisher.
‘Moving forward Tank Storage Magazine will work closely with the industry to establish next year’s judges and categories.’
The 2018 event will be held on the 21st March 2018 in Rotterdam as part of StocExpo Europe, which will also be held in Rotterdam on 20-22nd March.
Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and are available now. Please contact David Kelly for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full details will be made available at www.tankstoragemag.com/awards
Further details on next year’s StocExpo will be made available at www.stocexpo.com