- Safety Nets – Installed where there is a risk of falls between the ship & quayside. Available in various lengths & widths. Manufactured from machine made knotless 100mm mesh netting to BS EN 1263-1.
- Side Nets – Installed where there is a risk of falls from the means of embarkation and disembarkation. Manufactured from machine made knotless 100mm mesh netting to BS EN 1263-1
- Ladder Joints – Joints can be fitted to Ladders to increase the overall working height of the ladder whilst reducing the storage space available.
- Gangway Joints – Joints can be fitted to the Gangways to reduce storage space or in certain circumstances transport restrictions. These can be hinge & pin or bolted depending upon the customer requirement.
- Turn Table Top Platform – Allows the gangway to rotate from the vessel, reducing floor space or landing areas where there is restricted quay access. The Top Platforms can also extend out from the vessel reducing stowage.
- Self-Stowing Gear – Allows a Gangway to be retracted and stowed in a minimal window for limited vessel storage space requirements.
- Stanchions – Replacement handrail stanchions.
- Fixed Handrails – Replacing the standard rope & stanchion configuration, rigid handrails are fixed in position on the Gangway. Manufactured from marine grade aluminium bar.
- Folding Handrails – Reduce the overall storage space of the Gangway when not in use. Folding on to the Gangway when not in use and with fixed locking when the Gangway is deployed. Manufactured from marine grade aluminium bar.
We are here to help!
Call us on +44 1303 81 3030
Or fill in our Contact Us page