Type A Shore Gangways
Long range, steep 0-50 degrees working angle, aluminium gangways for easy ship-shore access with standard ship hook and jetty roller.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 7061
- Manufactured from Marine Grade Lightweight Aluminium 6082 T6
- 600mm clear width
- 12M to 30M length options (DNV-GL Type approved up to 27M)
- Anti-slip surface.
- 0° to 50° working angle options
- Standard Ship Hook & Quay Roller
- Self-Locking Stanchions and Polypropylene rope hand rail & half-height
- Lifting & Lashing Lugs.
- Jointed for reduced storage length
- Ship Hook options to suit Vessel type
- Quay roller options to suit (wheels, trolley, bespoke, etc.)
- Fixed or Folding Handrails
- Safety Net
- Turn Table Top Platform
- End Access Ramps
- Centre Transport Wheels
- Third Party Witness Load Test
- In House Load Test & CofC
We are here to help!
Call us on +44 1303 81 3030
Or fill in our Contact Us page